Thursday, January 28, 2010

Another hard day laughing at work!

They say laughter is the best medicine. I'm not sure who "they" are, but I would have to agree. People ask me about my job all the time; what it's like, what I do, how is it working with Sam?.....

And my typical answer is AMAZING, I really do love my job and feel so lucky to get to do what I do. I think of how much I truly enjoy going to work, and how much fun I have. So in a nut shell, a day on a Sam shoot is always fun and full of laughter; and Monday's shoot was no different. In the middle of the shoot I mentioned how he hadn't been swearing much lately; which as most of you know is a bit unusual. So, in true Sam fashion he took my comment and ran with it.

Enjoy...it made me laugh & my hope is that it adds some laughter to your day too! To see the whole show, tune in this Sunday 1/31 @ 5:30 & 7pm on Channel 4.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get an error that says the video isn't available. Is it me or you?

Michelle Mattox said...

Hmmm, strange cause it's working on my end. I'll see what I can do.

Anonymous said...

Yay! I don't know what you did, but now it works! Gotta luv Sam, eh?

Sharon and Matt said...

F-ing hilarious!