Monday, March 1, 2010

House of Love Blog-11 Questions Sam

Che Bella's House of love blog-Sam's 11 questions
http://houseoflove.chebellafiori.com/2010/02/14/11-questions-february-14-2010/

What fragrance provokes the most profound memory in you?
baking bread

What is your comfort food?
steamed rice topped with a fried egg and japanese mayo

Of the six senses (ESP included) which is the strongest for you?
smell

What is your daily daydream?
to be totally organized

If you found a hundred bucks on the sidewalk, what would you do with it?
probably keep it and buy something frivolous - hey, I'm being honest here

What is your existential bliss?
If I understand the phrase (and I'm not sure I do) it would be to see others happy

What are you hopeful for?
my kids growing up happy & fulfilled

What is your greatest vice?
swearing

What is your greatest virtue?
creativity

What do you want from life?
happiness

Does Heaven Exist?
oh yes

No comments: