-1 pound lamb
- Salt & pepper
-6 slices of Pita bread
-1 cup plain yogurt, Greek style if possible
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- Zest of one lime
-1 large tomato, diced
-1/2 red onion, diced
1. Combine yogurt, mint and lime zest- set aside.
2. Heat grill to medium high.
3. Season lamb with salt, pepper and cumin. Then mold into hot dog shape around the top half of the skewers.
4. Brush lightly with oil, and grill until cooked through.
5. As they cook, combine tomatoes and onion-set aside.
6. Warm Pitas on grill.
7. To serve, spread some yogurt sauce on a pita, add a lamb kebab and top with tomatoes & onion.
Check out thecookingguy.com for all Sam's recipes!